View Single Post
Old 06-01-19, 04:26 PM
Rick

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
Liked 396 Times in 274 Posts
My wife has always been supportive of my bicycling and spending money and the cost of everything else. With the exception of being in the dog house for spending to much money when we were younger. She told me I could sleep with my bicycle over the cost of it a few years ago. I have an IGH and a Gates Carbon Drive so I accommodated her several times by putting it in the bed next to me. I admit it wasn't as warm and cushy. But it didn't bark or bite either. She saw me drying it with my towel and got angry until I told her I also used my washrag to clean it first. Her face became very red. I love that color on her. We have been married almost 35 years. I play with my wives emotions sometimes so I can get to the bottom of what is bothering her. She has always been more tolerate of problems than I . She is the glue that holds our relationship together. If you have been married as long as I have and do not know what is bothering your wife than you need to get to work on it real fast. My wife had some issues from the past when we first married. They had nothing to do with me directly but I had to take care of it for her because she couldn't handle it.