UCSDbikeAnarchy
pacifist-vegetarian biker

Bikes: Iron Horse Triumph, Trek 800, KHS XC604

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
"your impeding traffic, too far to the left, floating stops signs"

The host suggests completly segrated bike lines so they stay out of their way.
Calls pulling your kids in a bike trailer a from of child abuse.

blames asian drivers and illegal imigrants for bad drving.

one caller quotes quote that "cyclists have the same rights and responsibility as cars." host responds that cyclists

one person blames a "liberal democrat jury" for awarding pain and suffering damages to a cyclist who was hit rolling a light.

"motorists own the roads becasuse they are the ones that pay taxes."
"no body body wants to see anyone hurt..." but the cyclists need to follow the law, and stay out of my way.
"I'm not against bike riding per-se, but against riding on the road way, if you are not going to stop at stop signs and in general just be a pain in my butt"

I just did a quick scroll through they show, and i must say this seems to bee pretty much on par for talk radio. I think it would be funny if liberal websites starting email campgains against stations spouting right wing retoritc
He seems to be mostly *****ing about the big groups of roadies that come out on the weekends in SD, and whose recreational activity gets in the way of his drving. Thats not to say the his comments are at all ok, but I don't think they are going to turn anyone agianst cyclists. I think hes jsut ignorant and should be ignored.