Old 05-21-21, 08:17 AM
evildoer
Loser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I emailed wahoo again last night and received a more encouraging response than I had a few months back. They moved all production out of the country. It can't cost them much at all to make the cleats they used to sell for 40 bucks and now go for 100 on ebay-
Thank you for reaching out to us and for being a loyal Speedplay rider over the years!

We haven't made any announcements about any Speedplay products recently, I can't confirm whether or not the Frog or X series pedals will be continued going forward with Wahoo. I do know that we aren't currently selling them. I apologize for the lack of confirmation, but we do not have this information available.

We will have more of the Frog and X series cleats themselves available soon, we're doing what we can to get them available for retail sale. The current plan is for them to be available sometime around August though it could be a bit later. Again, we're doing what we can and this is an estimation based off of the best information I have available but I wanted to share this with you.
Likes For evildoer: