View Single Post
Old 07-23-19, 09:48 AM
delbiker1 
Mother Nature's Son

Bikes: 2014 Orbea Avant MD30, 2004 Airborne Zeppelin TI, 2003 Lemond Poprad, 2001 Lemond Tourmalet, 2014? Soma Smoothie

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 853 Post(s)
Liked 1,437 Times in 819 Posts
I also always have a spare tube and a patch kit with me. I also have glueless patches with me. My previous post is just to state that not all people think the same way, and how one person does something, does not make it the right way, or the only way that makes sense. If someone wants to make a statement on how they do something, like take care of a flat tire, or their opinion on the best way to proceed with a problem, fine and please, make your idea and opinion known. But try to do so in a way that does not make the statement that your way is the right way and any other way is senseless. I have used, and will continue to use glueless patches when I determine it is the best way for me to proceed. So yes, it makes sense and there is a significant upside, for me, to use glueless. Right back to you do it the way that works for you, and I will do it the way that works for me. Thanks for your response, enjoy the ride and be safe.
Likes For delbiker1: