View Single Post
Old 03-16-21, 03:18 PM
str

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
Liked 493 Times in 238 Posts
Originally Posted by djb
As always, seeing cool photos of neat roads somewhere in Spain makes me yearn for an adventure, but until we all get vaccines and the airline industries get going again, i fear no flying this summer. The plan was always to do maybe Holland and then ferry over to uk to see my family, but I'm not convinced it will happen this year.

here life goes on, but at least I rode all winter again so the legs will be reasonable for whatever local trips get done. Yesterday morning the ride was still -14c and wind chill of about -25c, so still cold days. Will change soon though.
Holland is too flat I understand the flying issue, also would not use a plane right now. my last longer tour was Spain last August. the pictures are from a long weekend at home, had to go out, all these lockdowns!!! numbers are really down right now! still we are not allowed to leave our state, with new rules now we are able to move in our province, so Easter Week ---> ferry to Mallorca, at least something.
- what? ))) hope you have a warm nice heating system and a cosy fireplace! best wishes! Stefan

Last edited by str; 03-17-21 at 12:53 AM.