View Single Post
Old 12-29-19, 02:18 PM
FML123

Bikes: 2018 Focus Mares CX 105 // 1984(?) Guerciotti GLX 7600 Super Record // 2021 Giant Stance 27.5” // 2022 Poseidon Redwood

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked 23 Times in 15 Posts
Just bought a Kickr Core a few weeks ago. It's expensive (at least for me), but cheaper than the full-blown Kickr. It's silent, which is important for me, since I live in an apartment, with my spouse sleeping in the next room and other families living above, below, and next door to us. It was easy to set up with The Sufferfest and Zwift, and I assume it will be with any other training apps also, which, as WhyFi said, will make your indoor training sessions more fun and therefore more frequent. I prefer using it with The Sufferfest, which doesn't bother with a social element and is just about training. It has a fitness test that diagnoses your physical strengths and weaknesses, a collection of mostly 35-60 minute interval training sessions, and of course gives you real-time and historical performance data for each training session. You can find lots of compare/contrast reviews between the various training apps if you're interested.

Last edited by FML123; 12-29-19 at 02:27 PM.