Old 01-27-21, 01:42 AM
arizkohli

Bikes: Scott Addict 20 rim brakes, Bergamont Grandurance RD5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rivers
Can't help with recommendations, but do any of your local shops offer saddle demos? For a refundable fee, you get to test different saddles until you find one that works.
Unfortunately no. In fact there are barely any saddles available here. Whatever I choose I will have to import it myself.

Originally Posted by oris
I would experiment with the saddle tilt a bit and try a short nose saddle. You're looking to have your weight be supported on the sit bones, what you're describing is excessive pressure on the perineum.

I had a similar problem last year since I was trying to ride in the drops more. A little downward tilt and a short nose saddle (w/ cut out) solve that issue.
That's what I read too, so today I have tilted down my prologo NDR CPC Tirox short nose saddle with cut out by a degree and also turned my bars a bit lower to stretch my body out a bit more. I will need to do a couple of rides to see the effect of it. I think most of my weight is on my sit bones but still my perineum is getting pressured with some weight.