BillyD
Administrator

Bikes: Merlin Cyrene '04; Bridgestone RB-1 '92

Mentioned: 325 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11966 Post(s)
Liked 6,633 Times in 3,478 Posts
Carleton . . . .

There's something wrong with your Mac, sir. I have a much older Mac, with a slower processor and half the Ram you have . . . and I have NEVER seen the message you have seen. And I view live streaming too, just this morning in fact. Not only that, I process huge 5+ Mb photos routinely on my machine using Photoshop CC and Lightroom CC opened simultaneously. And yes, I run Safari 12.1 also. Might run a little slow with the big files, but it never chokes.

So I don't know where your problems lie but it isn't in the BF software. And if it WAS there would be lots more complaints here about it, and there just aren't.

But here's the other issue, Carleton. Instead of trying to prove everybody else wrong and incompetent and unworthy, why don't you apply for an IT position at IB and see what you guys can work out together. Otherwise you're just bad-mouthing the Tech team and the staff here and hell, that's not the way to get what you want.
Likes For BillyD: