View Single Post
Old 07-19-19, 01:36 PM
ksryder

Bikes: yes

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1281 Post(s)
Liked 643 Times in 329 Posts
I'm on the lutefisk diet. It's the new hot thing, it's based on exhaustive research of Viking Sagas as well as forensic evidence from archaeological sites throughout northern Europe. If it's good enough to fuel hungry warriors on their way to pillage Lindisfarne or establish a dynasty in northern France that will dominate European politics for several centuries, then by god it's good enough for me!

For breakfast I have a lutefisk omelet made with graylag goose eggs, lutefisk, and gjetost.

For mid-morning snack I have a smoothie made from pureed lutefisk, fish stock, and just a hint of lingonberries.

For lunch I have a sandwich made with flatbrød and a lutefisk paste.

Afternoon snack -- another lutefisk smoothie! Yum!

Dinner is usually a simple affair, some cold lutefisk and perhaps a boiled potato or two.

Of course, as hard as it may be to believe, sometimes I'd like a little variety from lutefisk! So I allow myself a bit of a cheat with some fresh smoked eel! Delish!

Since starting this diet I've lost 33 pounds, I've gained 33 watts over a 40k TT, and I've managed to conquer a sizeable portion of the Orkney Islands!

This post sponsored by the Lutefisk Harversters and Processors Consortium of Glomfjord.
Likes For ksryder: