Old 01-02-11, 06:26 PM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2427 Post(s)
Liked 1,409 Times in 902 Posts
Originally Posted by tony2v
I have 2006 Moots Compact. I use it for crits and club training rides. For crits I just put on the race wheels. I have no problem staying with CF riders, but damn those 50+ dudes are fast!
2007 Moots Compact.

Because of my bad back, I had the fitter and my Dr discuss what geometry would allow me to finally ride a road bike longer than 10 minutes without pain. Took 12 weeks to build the frame and another two to have it built up and sent to me but it was all worth it.

I love the solid yet compliant way it feels - the bike is one with me. It moves with my body I usually ride it on MUP or around town, so it's more of a luxury casual fun ride for me. The unpainted frame marks up easily from the oils of my skin but I know it will never rust. It sure holds heat, though. I've burned my thighs on it before.

Beautiful welds, and excellent craftsmanship equals pride of ownership.

Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.