sarals 
Idiot Emeritus

Bikes: Yes.

Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by IBOHUNT
I don't have the time to come here often. I do stalk @Heathpack and @sarals on Strava. :-)

I'm doing that structured non-training plan for now whilst I try to put enough money away so I can walk from working. I did manage to pick up a new Hot Wheels a few weeks back. Now if there weren't any snow on the ground I could take that out.

I got to meet RacerX and Sara at the track stuff up in Trexeltown. That's some interesting cycling.

How'd the surgery go Sara?
Wow, that is SOME car, Ibo! Beautiful. Is it a manual or automatic? V8 or V6?

The surgery is scheduled for this Wednesday AM. I'll put a post here (and email you and @Heathpack) when I can to let you all know how things went, and how much metal I'll have in my foot. It won't be as much as @Racer Ex had, his injury was pretty serious.

@IBOHUNT, it was such a delight meeting you at T-Town. I'm so glad you came to the track! Yeah, the racing is different on a velodrome, but to me - it's home! Ex was saw that early on in me, but my brain can be an immovable object, and it took me a while to come around. I'm glad I finally did. I hope to see you again!!