Old 03-01-19, 02:02 PM
OhLylo

Bikes: FX3 Frankenbike, Emonda SL5

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by pdlamb
Hardly anything on the radar, so I was ready to head out. Loaded up the bike, walked out of the garage, and it started raining pretty hard. I decided I needed to adjust the fender line (inside the garage).

Rain let up and quit before I made it to work. I don't know if it was the fender or truing the back wheel the other night, but the annoying, once per wheel revolution, thwack! thwack! thwack! was gone. Quiet ride in, rather calming.
Me, too. I'm gonna do general maintenance this weekend cuz I'm getting a little bit of fender thwack! as well, along with some rubber-sounding creaking outta somewhere.

Thurs PM: So much for that forecast of light winds. 20+ mph east winds the whole way. Combine that with my already tired legs and it was definitely a battle. Strava was like, "hey Lylo, you've ridden a lot of miles this week, might wanna take it easy!" I'm at ~115 all-purpose miles this week, and ~140 in the last 7 calendar days, so I guess it's no wonder I'm feeling beat up.

Fri AM: Nope. My body has had enough for this week. I'm sore and tired and I really didn't wanna get out of bed this morning. I don't feel too terribly guilty about driving today.