Old 08-19-19, 09:58 AM
teejaywhy

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Liked 116 Times in 69 Posts
Originally Posted by teejaywhy
What the heck, for 30 bux I went ahead and ordered a pair of the 3D bibs. Chose the older ones because the logo is a lot more subdued that the newer 4D version. Arriving tonight, will test out Saturday, have a 40 miler planned.
Received the Przewalski 3D bibs Thursday. The materials and finish seem to be reasonably good quality. I usually wear a large but these were just a tad big, noticeably with the leg band and overall not a great deal of compression. The pad seemed a bit more dense (stiff) than my other shorts and felt a bit unusual at first.

The pad however, turned out to be quite comfortable on Saturday's forty mile ride,. I did manage to snag the inner leg a couple of times on the saddle horn after standing up and returning to the saddle. This I suppose due to the slightly loose fit and perhaps the material a bit more "grabby" texture (?).

Overall a decent product. Well worth the $30 and easily as good quality as some more expensive options. If I were to order another pair, I would likely get the next smaller size.