Bah Humbug
serious cyclist

Bikes: S1, R2, P2

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9334 Post(s)
Liked 3,679 Times in 2,026 Posts
Originally Posted by topslop1
Doing well at the new place. They're all over the map with what they're doing, confusion, direction, etc. I'm gonna grab a PMP in December and then hit the market again at the one year mark here. Added cert and experience to roll over into more opportunity. Gotta go bigger next job opp. About to settle into a place for a year long lease for much less $$ than I'm paying now, and puts me in half way between Dallas and Plano should I get employment at either location later on.

Dallas is good to go - again same old complaints - more nature, less heat? I mean, I'm nitpicking here - it's exponentially better than the north east.

Dating's in and out, no stunners on the radar right now but I'm okay still trying to get settled in, gonna take a few years to get sorted out fully.. you know like 3 bicycles 0 couches right now might not be a huge selling point of stability gonna fix that after the move to the place tho'.
AG got her PMP and it wound up doing nothing for her - I know some places do care, but it's hit-or-miss and she wound up at a place that would have taken her without that effort and expense. Just something to keep in mind while looking at opportunities.

Dating... everyone here can tell you how long and painful my process was. Finding the right girl is worth it, but the process can be frustrating. Good luck!