View Single Post
Old 02-01-20, 05:23 PM
TheDudeIsHere

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Liked 276 Times in 161 Posts
Hmm, I guess the GD people don't ride?

Today was a good ride. I woke up with a sore throat on Thursday. Hurt like a mother to swallow but Friday a bit better in the morning. Today, Saturday, a bit sore again and chest congestion. But I wanted to ride not having a chance to ride last weekend with the home improvement projects going on. I can't seem to get over paying somebody $450 to scrub the tile floors so I did it myself on my hands and knees. Not only scrubbing the tile but cleaning the grout and sealing it. Something that would have costed even more, shkrew that! So I was hoping that all that work would be like a bike ride last weekend. Actually in more pain that riding my bike ha ha!

So I had to ride today, sick or not. Felt pretty good other than some chest congestion. I did have the 17.5 up until the last mile. Freaking cramp got me, boo hoo but I lived!

Rode my old 1998 Cannondale. Still loving this bike!

I wore my bones jersey so others around me could see my heart working and congested lungs, maybe get some sympathy but nobody cared ha ha!

I had planned to do a climbing ride but with the sore throat, I thought a flat ride would be better for today.