Psimet2001 
I eat carbide.

Bikes: Lots. Van Dessel and Squid Dealer

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1325 Post(s)
Liked 1,306 Times in 560 Posts
Originally Posted by caloso
We're on our second Odyssey. It's a 2014 that we got as a certified used from the dealer. It had been used as a customer shuttle for a year, so it was pristine and just getting broken in. It's been super-reliable. Beginning to show its age a little and the kids are going to be out of the house within 2 years, so I guess I'll have to trade it in for a mid-life crisis car.
We had a 2006 or 2008 that we took until it started to act weird and burn a lot of oil (blame me - I did the timing chain service and then 30-40k and the mileage dropped instantly then 30-40k later it was burning oil). She got a new 2019 or 2020. She loves it. I don't like it nearly as much. A lot of little electrical bugs that bother me. Engine runs way rougher than I am comfortable with but have been assured it's fine. I stay away form it. it's hers. I just drive my Element (last year of production 2011) and only have 103k on it. I have blown up the suspension components well by filling it every weekend to the top with race gear, tents, etc. but engine is fabulous and will run until the trans leaves me stranded. I never want to part with it and have been seriously thinking of filling a garage somewhere with solid Elements as they will end up being one of the more expensive collectible cars from the early 2000's. Such a huge following and for good reason honestly.

Likes For Psimet2001: