Old 11-07-16, 08:13 PM
cabledawg

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 20 Posts
Front is 16" rim with 16x1.95 (I think, I'll have to go look again) tires and the back is a 26" rim with 26x2.125 tires. Both bents have the same tire sizes but different brands/treads. The one has Kendas and the other has Bell and some other brand. I found some Schwinn beach bike tires that I think will work fine for the back. Smooth tread and 65psi rated. Found some Kenda directionals for the front but still stuck at 45psi. These bents will most likely be ridden on rail trails and around town. No steep stuff or dirt trails. The 18 spd gearing (still need to measure the inch gears) will suffice however I plan to replace the grip shifters to rapid fire thumb shifters. I had planned to replace the V pull brakes with cross pull brakes, but after adjustment, they seem to working just fine so I'll leave those for now. I'm also going to install some chain tubes to help reduce the slapping from the really long chain length.

Once I get them cleaned up and new rubber thrown on, I'll get some better pics to post in the bent pic thread. Right now, they look like they just came out of a barn. Which they did