Old 11-29-16, 06:00 AM
osco53
Old Fart In Training

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 16 Posts
Some of you people need to re think all of this. I mean really ?

I make comments on articles I have read,
I post observations from my riding experiences, based on the bikes I have been on and those owned and ridden by others from conversations with them.
One poster feels some unknown to me Foes bike Is better than the one I know about and Jumps on my comment of the best out there, takes It personal, feels the need to make a point of telling my I am all wrong for expressing my opinion.

"So you don't really know what you are talking about but you have an opinion. Got it."
Nice, very nice work

A more constructive thing would be to express his opinion telling why he thinks the bike he likes is better than one I spoke of.
I would have enjoyed reading a first hand report on the Foes Mutz from a rider. but all I got was what that poster saw from others who owned and rode both, not him It seems or did I miss something.
But no I've seen this before, people get off on making others look bad, makes them fell better.
I made a less than perfect choice of how I presented my experience and got flamed.
I deserved that, fine, but the following drama hahahaha wow.
Forum drama queens, we act like spoiled kids at times. I mean really ?

All This because I said IMO this or that bike is the best out there ? wow I am glad smart people know these forums are places to talk bikes, give opinions and good advice mixed in are less experienced riders talking about what they find to be true from personal riding experiences.

I have been thanked many times for my posts on this or that experience In more than one forum.
Why I do this Is simple, I like talking bikes.
I cannot ride every day so I do this.

Maybe I'm a bad Influence, maybe the Mods should boot me out

I'll just have to go for a ride I guess..

Relax people, I never Intended to cause all this BullHockey,

really ?

Disagreeing with another's opinion is fine and expressing that constructively fine. But If I find myself belittling others or starting all this again I will bow out and stop posting here.
I wont be hurt one bit..

I do need to ride more, I gained 4 pounds over the 4 days of Turkey and pie eating

Last edited by osco53; 11-29-16 at 06:11 AM.