Old 03-11-20, 11:35 PM
denada

Bikes: '07 jamis venture race, '19 trek fx sport 4

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked 34 Times in 22 Posts
Originally Posted by banerjek
This is precisely why I don't record. If you don't have time to edit/organize footage now, that doesn't get easier after time passes, memories fade over what to target, and you have much more to deal with.

One of my cameras is a Hero Session 5 -- love the form factor and the low light performance. However, if you want great street footage, a 360 camera is the way to go because you can change perspectives constantly. The GoPro Fusion delivers excellent footage though both the space and video editing becomes a bigger deal.
i looked at the max, which i think is the new fusion. it's not my style. i like a more classic look. and i'm a street photographer, so the wide angel lens of the 8 and the session lend themselves to my style.

i haven't really started using my 8 yet because i haven't figured out how i wanna mount it yet. i love the session.

i'm an analog photographer who is insanely pick about my scans, so editing and organizing is a challenge i'm willing to take on. i'm yet to figure out a system for my gopro footage yet. i better decide and get started quick, or i'll be so backlogged that the daunting nature of catching up will cause me to continue to avoid it.