View Single Post
Old 12-18-19, 01:38 PM
seypat

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3241 Post(s)
Liked 2,512 Times in 1,510 Posts
Originally Posted by Dan333SP
Have you told her she needs to vlog every workout for the next year or else... ?
I'm going all out. I got her the latest iphone for the vlogging. I'm building an addition onto the house that will be the Peloton studio. The outer wall will be all glass. Wooden floor with a raised pedestal for the Peloton. The other walls will be white so we can project different scenes/backdrops for atmosphere. It will also have a mobile overhead cam like the NFL has for the action shots. I'm thinking about putting a fake snow machine outside above the glass window. She hasn't been interested in stationary bikes before, but I can convince her to like this.

Maybe I should have gotten something from Diamonds Direct or Schwarzschild Jewelers instead? According to their commercials, that is the perfect gift. Plus, they have a sale going on with the lowest prices ever! Were you in RVA when Schwarzschilds had those stupid commercials with the irritating couple? They were awful. (For the rest of you, that is a RVA thing)
Likes For seypat: