Old 03-08-24, 08:35 AM
Kobe 

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
Liked 342 Times in 181 Posts
I am not nearly as in deep as some of you, I only have 6 completes and plan on getting down to 3 and staying there. 50% reduction is huge for me. It's more of a maintenance thing for me. I'll grab one I haven't ridden in a while and realize I forgot to adjust this or fix that. Like some of the other taller peolple here all of these were hard to find in huge sizes 66cm and up so they are not easily replaced.

Keepers
Clockwork custom - the one I would be buried with if I wasn't being cremated. I did a lot of flipping to earn it and was supposed to be one bike and was for a bit. Drop bar bike that takes 44c tires.
Rivendell A. Homer Hilsen - Upright bike that is great for riding with my wife on gravel trails and MUP's.
Diamondback Overdrive - newest acquisition to be built up and used as a 29er. haven't got much chance to ride it much yet but so far liking it alot.

On the block
Mercian - Built as an upright bike and redundant to the Rivendell. Pretty bike, just can't justify keeping it as the Riv takes bigger tires and has more gears.
Kabuki Gran Kabuki - Drop bar converted to 7 speed IGH upright. More of an excersise in could I do it. Id id but not being used now as a commuter.
New Albion Privateer - Hybridish bike that the Diamonback will replace. I should keep it because my tall son may want to get back into riding and his only bike is a mountain bike.

Although as I post this I am looking at RiddleOfSteel 's Purple Trek and wondering how I missed it for sale...