View Single Post
Old 06-01-17, 09:27 AM
castmasterflash

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Greaper
Hi there, I own a Sirrus Expert Carbon 2017 size L...coming from an Elite Disc 2015 size M, which had to go because it was a bit small. The Carbon frame and CG-R post make the bike more comfortable...for sure, less vibration, road quality in and near Bucharest, Romania is crap. I am currently using a set of 2015 Vittoria Rubino Pro 622-28 with Vittoria light tubes that came from the Elite Disc Alu...and they are very fast, in comparison with the Espoir Sport and standard tubes...probably give me 2-3 km plus on average per hour and comfort is ok. They have about 1800km in them and no signs of terrible wear. They weigh 265g and 85g the tube vs Espoir 450g and 150g tube. Half a kg(500g) off bike weight

I need some info, can someone help me**********?

I cannot find specifications for the Axis Expert Deep wheelset....please help? Are they anygood? They sound and look much better then the Axis Classic on the Elite Disc Alu, but I didn't get the chance to weigh them without the shimano discs! To me they seem a bit sluggish and flexy!

Helllpppp!
thanks, I'm looking either the 26mm specialized s-works turbo which would save 450g or the Conti GP4000s in 28mm which would save 330g of the stock Espoir's.

I don't know about the Axis Expert Deep wheelset but the Axis 1.0's weigh 1950g for the pair and I think the Axis 4.0's only weigh a little less at 1830g. haven't great things about any of the custom designed for Specialized only, Axis wheels...

I just put the CG-R post on my Sirrus last night btw, road it this morning (comp Power saddle) but didn't really notice much.