View Single Post
Old 05-24-20, 07:48 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4361 Post(s)
Liked 4,002 Times in 2,671 Posts
Originally Posted by GlennR
Sure... my 1st grandson was born 4/3. I was looking forward to the bris and having my family and friends all in attendance. The good news is I was there along with my son and the moyle, that's it, just the 3 of us. That was 7 weeks ago and I haven't seen him since.

So i'm sure there will be many opportunities for you to attend cycling events, but my grandson will never be 8 days old again.

But since i'm a glass over flows kind of guy, everyone is healthy. And the sun will come out tomorrow.

Mazel Tov minus chopping off the wee-wee. Leave his President Johnson alone. You don't need to be a crook on his Dick Nixon. Leave Abe Lincoln's top hat on his head : P

Life is different now, I should not be here I should be out of town right now sleeping under the stars with a bunch of friends and fellow cyclists raising money for El Salvador 2/3 of the way into the ride getting the final night before we ride the final 60 miles home and have a big party with friends welcoming us home. I have learned to accept that things are different, it kinda sucks but if life was always peachy, pretty soon you would get tired of peaches and want some lemons. Me I am good with peach lemonade that is what life is. Some sweet some sour but in the end it isn't so terrible. Heck John Fogerty and family, Goldfnger and probably others are posting weekly videos of their songs done in isolation and it is pretty awesome. That alone is pretty well worth a little more time indoors.
Likes For veganbikes: