View Single Post
Old 01-02-20, 02:37 PM
Biker395 
Seat Sniffer

Bikes: Serotta Legend Ti; 2006 Schwinn Fastback Pro and 1996 Colnago Decor Super C96; 2003 Univega Alpina 700; 2000 Schwinn Super Sport

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 945 Post(s)
Liked 1,985 Times in 569 Posts
Originally Posted by ultrarider7
We were so close! I think our last appearance at the Rose Bowl was 1962, (And MN won!) Poor Wisconsin, although I won't pretend to shed any tears. They ruined our chance of getting there this year. However we did beat Auburn at the Outback Bowl yesterday.
I actually thought Wisconsin had the better team. They were winning the game in the trenches, but just made too many mistakes.

The Rose Bowl is always fun ... one of the great things about it is that the Big 10 fans are always very gracious ... probably thankful to be in SoCal for the holiday. I know I would be!

Originally Posted by jppe
Awesome!! You live in an amazing area of the US. I’ve always enjoyed watching the Rose Bowl Parade.
We really are lucky. The weather and terrain are fab. But on the other hand, that also means there are a LOT of people.

I dunno what it is, but the weather is almost always GREAT on New Years Day. Almost always clear and sunny, and almost always with snow in the local mountains. It's uncanny!

Likes For Biker395: