View Single Post
Old 02-22-21, 08:47 AM
abshipp 

Bikes: 1975 Motobecane Grand Jubile, 2020 Holdsworth Competition, 2022 Giant Trance 29 3

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3350 Post(s)
Liked 3,618 Times in 1,239 Posts
Originally Posted by bampilot06
I have this unrealistic dream of starting a band again. But with my job and schedule and things I enjoy there’s no way I have the time, nor would I be that committed to it. Cool thing is I have come to realize that so selling most of my bases and gear isn’t bothering me anymore. Of course now no one seems to want to buy it lol.
Yeah I had my fun in a band when I was in college. Knowing the time commitment there's no way I'd consider one now, and I don't even have a busy schedule compared to you

For me, I'll always have at least one guitar and one bass - my dad gave me his Gibson bass when I graduated high school, and my Telecaster was a present for graduating college and there's no way I'm getting rid of either of those.

So if I'm always going to have an electric guitar and a bass, I might as well have some sort of rig...and two guitars isn't that much more of a commitment than one...and three isn't much more than two....and....
Likes For abshipp: