View Single Post
Old 08-28-19, 12:29 PM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,099 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by Metieval
I am not, nor have I been over weight, nor under weight.

I intermittent fast because It's how we are created. The reason for doing 72 hour fast is because that is what resets the immune/digestive system. fasting also develops self control.

fasting can be used to lose massive amounts of weight and excessive skin from weight loss also. no need for surgery. Dry fasting (something I have not done) saved a diabetics leg/foot.

So why am I so vocal about peoples eating habits.... Mandated insurance policies and the increase of premium rates by the forced insurance of unhealthy people that eat like hogs.

The day you want my voice to go away , will be the day you quit dipping into my savings account.

Well, I'm not the guy who claimed to be debilitated by a commonly known disease that I didn't know how to spell. There are other symptoms of health problems besides weight.

I'm sorry that things are going so poorly for you that you felt a need to start this nonsense up again. Feel better, but I'm out.
Likes For livedarklions: