View Single Post
Old 12-03-05, 09:14 PM
CPcyclist

Bikes: Lemond Arrivee, Felt F1 Road, Tomac Revolver(full), GT race (hardtail)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Duke of Kent
Can you please speak ENGLISH?

I realize this is the internet, and you are anonymous, but please, make it readable for the rest of us. We will subconsciously (or consciously) treat your posts more seriously, and you will get better information in return for putting a wee little bit more effort into your posts. It won't hurt you, but it will certainly help you.

I don't know how old you are, but if you are going to be approaching the age of college applications, I would advise you to change your habits rather quickly. I am an assistant to a professor, and I help with an online forum for one of his classes. In it, the students, who are all freshman, communicate, and I can answer questions for them as well as observe. While doing this, I have come to the conclusion that those who communicate on this forum (which is kind of like an AIM chat) using proper english have grades on the papers I grade that are generally superior to those who speak AIM-ese, like you are currently doing.

Think about it.

Second the above, also note the mods may tap you on the shoulder for this kind of typing as it is not accepted per the member rules. Capitalization is a good thing to when you pick about English.

As to your post with a c40 frame I would think you are looking to build the bike as a double in that case buy a Centaur group with the short cage Rear Derailleur (RD) and a double Front Derailleur. The rest of the parts will work with these two.

As a note I run a Campy Chorus Groupo with the short RD and the 13-29, properly adjusted this works great and still allows me to run an 11-23 for races and have crisp quick shifts.