Old 01-25-20, 10:12 PM
Ttoc6
Cat 2

Bikes: Tarmac, Why Cycles R+, Evil The Calling

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
Liked 194 Times in 87 Posts
What's a bike? I've seriously been lacking on bike training. Haven't ridden outside in months and doing 1 trainer ride a week. Lots of strength work and some skiing.

I've been sick on and off the last two months. Seriously ill since beginning of January. It blows. I'm towards the end of 21 days of antibiotics and steroids since I'm just not getting better. Thought I was on the up and up at the beginning of this week. Nope, bed ridden for two days with a stomach thing and my sinus are all but ****ed again.

Needless to say it's been a trying start to 2020 for me. Started Grad school, work has been really busy and some relationship stuff that went south for me. All of that plus being sick and stuck inside piled on with the negative psychological effects of the prednisone and man.. I've been a wreck. It'll all get better.

My first xc ski race of the year is next weekend. I have no fitness and no expectations. I'm changing my mindset and using it as a weekend away from home with friends. Really just skiing to finish.
Likes For Ttoc6: