Old 11-01-20, 09:07 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 742
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Liked 208 Times in 122 Posts
Originally Posted by wolfchild View Post
Seriously, you need to go see a medical professional and registered dietician. Your problem is far too complex to be solved by opinions on internet forums.
did you not read what I wrote? I have spent two years doing that with no help. no doctor has a clue and the dietitians are lost since I can't eat anything they are used too. I don't expect my problems to be solved by anyone anymore. I have spent over 10 grand on tests with no one having a clue.
fooferdoggie is offline