Thread: Cycling Gloves
View Single Post
Old 12-05-19, 05:50 PM
OldTryGuy

Bikes: Day6 Semi Recumbent "FIREBALL", 1981 Custom Touring Paramount, 1983 Road Paramount, 2013 Giant Propel Advanced SL3, 2018 Specialized Red Roubaix Expert mech., 2002 Magna 7sp hybrid, 1976 Bassett Racing 45sp Cruiser

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
Liked 788 Times in 505 Posts
Originally Posted by L134
Bought a pair. SEE BELOW !!!

Originally Posted by Nyah
I bought a pair of those last year. Here is the review of them that I published on that site today:

I bought a pair of the Planet Bike Taurus gloves last year but was disappointed with them. The fit was all-around smaller than my Nashbars, even though my hand measures to the low-end of the PB glove's recommended size. I was having a hard time deciding whether or not I could wear them without my circulation being affected. A huge annoyance was that the loop part of the velcro is on the strap. The strap isn't long enough to fit me the way the Nashbar one does, leaving about 3/4" of an inch of exposed hook on the back of my wrist. This apparent size-discrepancy was with their size-M. Maybe their other sizes don't have the problem. Or maybe mine were mis-labeled in the size.
X 2 Will not buy again.