Old 08-13-12, 05:03 AM
Campag4life
Voice of the Industry

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1188 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by patentcad
You really are clueless. Leave the healthcare to the urologists. Of course they are also clueless.

Here's a little hint: if you ever find out you have prostate cancer, there will be NO symptoms. Trust me on this. Your PSA will come in high on an annual health exam, if you are even getting that blood test like you should be every year.

I know something about this bull****. Trust me on this. I've been going to clueless urologists for 25 years. They are all clueless. But I do know my symptoms are consistent with benign conditions.
Agree, I am pretty clueless about your condition not having endured it. I do know that laypeople as well as professionals can be wrong as well about diagnosis. A MRI is about 400 bux. When there is competing or varyied speculation from so called professionals about a given condition, I believe a MRI is cheap insurance against the worse case scenario. So no, I don't trust you, speculation of professionals or myself when it comes to pain in this area that is more or less chronic. Your body though and good luck.