View Single Post
Old 02-07-19, 12:13 AM
axxman

Bikes: 2022 Specialized Kenevo SL exp2017 Specialized Expert carbon X1 2016 Specialized Trek 8.6 DS, Previously owned 2016 Specialized Stumpjumper comp carbo Trek 4500, 2019 Canyon Urban 5.0, Diamondback, Ross Apollo 5speed, Huffy? Research Dynamics(stolen)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Beavis5220
Great bike......big fan of Canyon. I have a similar set up on my BMC with the internal gear hub and Gates belt drive. I live in Florida and the 1x8 Gates is perfect for our roads. Your bike comes with Hexlox, I also have those and they are nice for security. Post pics when you get her built.....
I looked at the BMC but I really wanted to try the Canyon. and the nearest BMC dealer to me in MD is quite a ways away.

I was trying to wait but I am stuck in MD and through a series of events, all 4 of my bikes and car are down in FL, and I won't be able t to bring them back until late march, we had a couple warm days here in MD and the new bike fever set in, I cannot even remember how I justified another bike, something about the opportunity cost of not riding etc......so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. Bike arrives Monday. Weather forecast for next week is Sh*&^%!@T. go figure.