View Single Post
Old 02-22-21, 07:53 AM
abshipp 

Bikes: 1975 Motobecane Grand Jubile, 2020 Holdsworth Competition, 2022 Giant Trance 29 3

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3350 Post(s)
Liked 3,618 Times in 1,239 Posts
Originally Posted by bampilot06
Bass guitars are a perfect example. I have a hard time letting go just because I have stopped and started playing so many times and I hate having to re buy stuff. Gym equipment is another example. Though when it comes to both of these things I would sell if the price is right.
I like having multiple instruments because what feels good changes from day to day. I played guitar and bass a lot this weekend but pretty much only on my Schecter guitar and my fretted Ibanez 6 string bass. None of my other instruments felt as good this weekend. I'm sure sometime soon that will change.

Not sure if I'd sell any of them though, the instruments at least don't take up a whole lot of space...thankfully I'm content with only having one amp

Plus, I tend to sell things at a pretty significant loss since I hate having listings go on and on for a long time just to try and get a bit more cash. If I decide I want it gone I will make sure it goes quickly.