Old 10-05-19, 09:30 AM
bikemig 

Bikes: A bunch of old bikes and a few new ones

Mentioned: 178 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5891 Post(s)
Liked 3,475 Times in 2,080 Posts
Originally Posted by RockinBoxer
Hello and thanks for allowing me to join your community! I am a little disappointed that I may not post any photos for my first TEN posts.. ugh. I am, however, still grateful for your time!

I have my late grandfathers Le Jeune. I had it cleaned and the chain was replaced, but everything else is in original working condition. The glue-on tires are also original, but I have not inflated them. Also, the included bike pump has not be tested. The stickers are a bit worn. The paint color is red with hand painted bands of Blue, White and Red. I would love to share photos if at all possible. I don't want to be flagged for any rule breaking or whatnot so just let me know how else I can help. This should be fun... Here are some facts:

Mafac "racing" breaking system - aluminium
Stronglight pedals and gears - aluminium
Simplex gear shifter - mixed materials
Super Champ rims - aluminium
Wolber 333 tires - glued
Sportex seat - plastic
SKS tire pump - plastic
Weight: 21 lbs / 336 oz
Color: Red w/ hand painted colors of the French flag
Olympic medal stickers
"Construit Ave" sticker - appears to display the number 531
"Jerry's Schwinn Bicycle Shop" sticker - Tom's River, NJ (201) 244-4346
Giving a location will help us figure out the valuation. If you post pictures on a hosting site somewhere, someone can help you post them on this thread. The 10 post limit is a way of keeping spammers down. You can also go to introductions and introduce yourself. If you respond to a few posts, you'll hit 10 fast.