Just Plain Slow

Bikes: Lynskey R230

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Clydesdale and Athenas Jersey Order Thread - ROUND 4

ORDER PLACED. THIS ROUND IS CLOSED.

OK, I see 11 confirmed ordering members, so let's do this.

This thread is for Round 4 of the Clyde/Athena jersey, however, the first round of custom jerseys from Aertotech. @JonnyHK ported it over from the original ChampSys design to the Aerotech template. I will be confirming with Aerotech that we want as pure of a red as we can (255,0,0).

Short Sleeve Jersey Prices: $88 (in the other thread I forgot to account for PayPal fees). This round is for short sleeve, full zipper only.

This includes US shipping. Shipping to any other country will be the exact difference, initiated through USPS. The last time shipping to Canada was + $9, however, I'll confirm that and pass that on. Payment in full is required prior to me placing the order. PAYMENT DEADLINE IS Sunday, June 26, 2016.

Please note:
This is a not-for-profit effort. My goal is to create it, produce it and facilitate it, but at the same time, not make money and NOT LOSE MONEY on the endeavor. Because of that, I have no room for error. I can't make refunds or changes to completed orders. I can't change sizes after I place the order. Also, I will not be held responsible for size deviations on the manufacturers part, quality issues, tastes, etc. I posted the size charts they gave me, but its up to you to interpret that and decide what is best for you. I have never worn an Aerotech jersey, so I have no input as to sizing or quality as it relates to any other brand. The bottom line is, while I've done everything possible to make sure we know everything possible before ordering, all sales are final.....period.

The company takes a about 6 weeks to produce the order. Prices reflect PayPal fees, postage from the company and postage to you, artwork plus a bit for tape and labels and such. Also, please look the above design over VERY carefully. Again, there can be no refunds!

I'll send the PayPal info to those who committed. In your PayPal payment or in a PM, please include:

BF Screen Name
Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
Qty:
Size(s):

Here is the size chart from the Aerotech. Please note that we'll be ordering the "Sprint" jersey. According to the guy at Aerotech that I spoke to, it is by far their biggest seller and he received hardly any complaints.

So, it's happening. I'll be getting the elements over to Aerotech ASAP so they can start doing their design work.

A VERY special thanks to forum member @JonnyHK who did all the design work for the original artwork for free...just because he's a cool guy!

Here are the orders I have received. If I have anything wrong, it is your responsibility to let me know. Otherwise, this is what you're going to receive.

Disclaimer: The ONLY thing I take responsibility for is that I will have a jersey(s) ordered and shipped per the information you provide me and pay for. I take no responsibility for you not liking Aerotech's quality, the colors, the fit, the design, if the post office loses it....ANYTHING! US orders will be shipped via USPS priority mail. All sales final. Your mileage may vary. Consult your tax professional before deducting this as a business expense.

Last edited by PhotoJoe; 06-27-16 at 07:54 AM.