View Single Post
Old 10-26-18, 09:45 AM
Heathpack 
Has a magic bike

Bikes: 2018 Scott Spark, 2015 Fuji Norcom Straight, 2014 BMC GF01, 2013 Trek Madone

Mentioned: 699 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4456 Post(s)
Liked 425 Times in 157 Posts
Wow, all you injured people, heal up.

I did a JRA with a friend yesterday on the road bike and it was swell. Just two of us, pretty well matched physiologically and it’s was so nice to ride hard-ish with someone and not have anyone feel crushed or bored. Coffee after, so the whole thing totally hit the spot. We rode 22 miles and were done by 6am.

Tomorrow I’m taking my young Dachshund to an Earthdog event, trying to decide if we should consider breeding her or not. Which is something on offer from her breeder, who would do everything and we’d just miss our dog while she was staying with the breeder having her pups. If she’s got great hunting instincts I might go for it, breeding her, because she’s got a lovely, easy personality. She’s in heat now though so going to a hyped up terrier/doxie event should be interesting. So: not sure I’ll ride tomorrow, maybe if I get home fairly early.

Sunday... mountain bike or road? Trying to decide. I’m kind of hankering for a group road ride, need to see who’s doing what on Sunday.