View Single Post
Old 12-17-18, 03:58 PM
Rollfast
What happened?

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1835 Post(s)
Liked 292 Times in 255 Posts
Originally Posted by sdmc530
Funny thing about this is even at work, the tightest IT security I have ever come across these issues still happen.
A paid membership is still equivalent to just over $2 a month, as long as you are logged in there are no ads and you really can't install anything not approved by your company at work, if they are cool about using sites not related to your job.

Sorry to say but I'm under the impression that iPads are almost like Model Ts to Apple and as you may have already noted this stuff is really heavy right now. Still, it not your device so much as it's Christmastime...I heard a news report about a family that fell for a wire transfer scam while trying to buy a new house just yesterday and you'd think people had more sense but that was $80 grand...

Prices on eBay get stupid for a while too. Some tax payments are due soon and also recall that the Alisher71 scam happened near Christmastime as well. You simply have to be careful. I wouldn't use your company's network for casual browsing. Fortify your personal devices and desktop computers and wait until you get home.