Old 11-18-19, 12:11 PM
rumrunn6

Bikes: Bottecchia Sprint, GT Timberline 29r, Marin Muirwoods 29er, Trek FX Alpha 7.0

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5224 Post(s)
Liked 3,585 Times in 2,344 Posts
Originally Posted by noglider
44 miles round trip? I didn't know you were considering that. I had a 27-mile round trip, and that was too much to do every day.
haha no worries, as much as we know ea. other on the forums, we can't keep track of ea. other. been at current office since August 2011. the last office is where I learned bike commuting. it was a perfect 26 round trip, mostly downhill in the morning. mostly just 1 nice road, easy peasy. this place is a whole 'nother animal. was driving home Friday & I saw two cyclists going the opposite way. I moved to my right giving that traffic more room to go around them. it looked brutal. those guys had lights & were moving pretty good, but it looked rough. I've done this commute several times during the past cpl summers, usually drive in bike home, or vice a versa then the opposite the next day. this summer I did round trippers & it was great! I started this thread, mostly to enjoy vicariously thru others' travels ... I'd love another 13 mile one-way with a shower & locker!

Last edited by rumrunn6; 11-19-19 at 11:34 AM.