Old 05-27-19, 05:46 PM
KraneXL

Bikes: Cannondale Quick SL1 Bike - 2014

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3405 Post(s)
Liked 240 Times in 185 Posts
Since the imposition of Affirmative Action women in the professional fields have skyrocketed. In fact, the greatest recipient of AA has been the white female. There are also presently more women in higher education then men.

As for the population growth, there has been a surge in the push towards physical activity particularly in cycling. There are bicycles and scooter of all types located in central hubs all over the nation. In addition to the proliferation of trails, paths and bike lanes in all major cities. I'd definitely call that a substantial growth.

Originally Posted by radroad
A "math education" professor only teaches future k-12 schoolteachers how best to teach k-12 math. It doesn't presuppose any knowledge beyond trigonometry, or third year math in an average high school curriculum.

In other words, a "math education" professor needs no more proficiency in math than a high school graduate. and far less than a high school graduate bound for a higher quality college or university. Then again, there is no such thing as a "higher quality" college or university since all of them are products of the "patriarchy."

As far as discrimination against women, girls take the SAT in far higher numbers, graduate in far higher numbers and are vastly overrepresented in higher ed all over the world even though their objective performance is inferior on standardized testing, as I have already shown above.

https://www.studyinternational.com/n...the-boys-gone/

The logical conclusion therefore is that even though men are clearly more intelligent, men are systematically being discriminated against in k-12 schooling largely due to the fake propaganda of "discrimination against women."

You should just shut your mouth with your unsubstantiated, ignorant mansplaining anyway.
I don't think discrimination is the right word for this.