Old 06-15-20, 07:01 AM
littleArnold

Bikes: Trek, Schwinn, Huffy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Possible upgrades to get on MTB?

I have a used schwinn Frontier that I bought used from a coworker that I was debating about adding upgrades to. I mainly ride my Trek FX2 hybrid, but I also enjoy riding the MTB. I bought it about 5 years ago from a co-worker who said the bike was previously used by a police officer to do patrols. This bike already has decent front suspension on the bike. The lady also told me her husband made upgrades to the bike. The seat is a very nice wide cushy with a spring.

The pedals are first thing come to mind what I should upgrade they are plastic and I would prefer metal pedals like my Trek has.

Although had bike for 5 years and taken it on mountain bike paths over dirt, roots, gravel the tires dont look worn down at all. They have very good treads on them and I have not once had a flat on this bike. The husband might of upgraded the tires because they looked brand new 5 years ago when got bike from her. I was thinking of maybe upgrading tires...but if they have had great traction and never had one flat with them...

upgrade ideas to slightly improve the bike?