Old 06-08-11, 12:18 PM
roundabout
The carbon goes WOO-WOOSH

Bikes: Cannondale Supersix, Merrick Track, SC Chameleon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Man, so glad I finally found this thread, courtesy of my teammates.

Yes, it is me. Roundabout. I enjoy long walks on the beach, am very trustworthy with money as I currently manage finances for a $50k+ cycling team, and at 162lb am easily throwable (Throwable by short, half asian track gods with quads the size of my torso, not skinny ironic hipsters). I am a negative nancy, and am invited to every party, since every party needs a party pooper. I did indeed by three FTP framesets. When I submitted my order, I did get a popup from Nashbar saying "Are you sure you want to continue? Buying this many frames is SUCH a jackass move." but I dgaf'd it and continued anyway.
The reason I bought so many frames? I'm a management economics student, and when I see an opportunity to exploit the system my Cournot-cranium takes over, and I lose control of my body. I watched in horror as the economics of my brain took over and placed an order for frames not even in my size!

The next day I woke up, thinking it had all been a dream. I forgot about it until later that week, when three bike boxes showed up in my door! THE HORROR!

Edit 1: lulz my post count

Edit 2:

Now I have 1 complete bike, and 2 frames. It's a good thing none of my friends here ride a 54 or a 56, because then I might be tempted to sell them the fruits of my exploitative labor for less than 1200% profit.

Oh, also thought you'd like to know: 2 months ago I flipped a set of tri wheels I bought off craigslist for $700 profit.

Last edited by roundabout; 06-08-11 at 12:29 PM.