View Single Post
Old 08-01-17, 07:23 PM
PocketGroove

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by petermypeter
She is now involved in Pruvit (the company that sells Keto OS), providing Keto OS for other people. If interested PM me and she can get you a 5 day experience pack to try. Cost about 35.00

Pete
Wow...imagine if I could get you into Ketosis for FREE?!?
Yeah...eat NOTHING for 3 days while working out...and guess what...you're in Ketosis.
Or...eat a high fat, moderate protein, and low carb (under 30-50gram) diet, for 3 days and you are already there.

You and your wife are selling horse piss. You receive no benefit whatsoever from simply "hitting ketosis".
It's a lifestyle. It means NOT eating carbs...because when they mix with fat...it forces your body to store fat.
But the athletes who do live in Ketosis regularly carb-up either on the weekends or before a workout. CKD or TKD.

Amazingly, those Vegan bros our there are right...they eat 95 percent carbs and 1 percent fat, so yeah. They have something going there, but they are all mostly starved of protein and can't hold onto muscle.

The solution you are presenting here is garbage and I hate you and you should die.
The cycling world already hates the ketogenic diet and your bull**** advert. is not helping the thousands of fatties out there and could easily lose weight by going low carb and exercising, then switching to a higher carb diet if they actually wanted to be competitive. **** man....
Jesus, open a book and leave your wife

Last edited by PocketGroove; 08-01-17 at 07:32 PM.