Bah Humbug
serious cyclist

Bikes: S1, R2, P2

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9334 Post(s)
Liked 3,679 Times in 2,026 Posts
Originally Posted by WhyFi
Still no desire on my part to revisit the franchise. Is the main storyline any closer to be resolved, yet? The (lack of) progress on that front seemed to be showing borderline disdain for their audience/customers.

The only "new" game that I'm really interested in right now is Horizon Zero Dawn, now that it's finally come to PC. Still have Deus Ex:Mankind Divided and Dishonored 2 sitting in my Steam library, unplayed. I did finally 100% Skyrim on Steam last month, though.
I don't even pay attention to the "main" storyline anymore (if by that you mean the modern interludes) - that was always the worst part of the franchise. Especially when you're in the mood to play AC and instead get to wander around in the main storyline and then go back into the Animus for a half hour of exposition. That's what makes me feel disregarded. That and their move towards action and away from the classic gameplay that peaked with Black Flag. This will be my last venture into the franchise, I think, but the era was just irresistible for me.

Next one I'm waiting for, honestly, is Lego Skywalker Saga. Delayed.