Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6193 Post(s)
Liked 4,808 Times in 3,316 Posts
Originally Posted by rutan74
I could be wrong, but NBC Sports Gold went belly up I believe and it was sold to USA Network? Not sure of this, but on my IPTV service menu, NBC Gold is no longer available and I believe NBC sold it off. Don't know what happened or will happen to all the Gold subscribers either, but I am pretty sure it is gone.

I have no idea either who will carry it in the US this year if NBC opted out.

john
They aren't belly up --- yet. Something is going on with all the NBC sports stuff. But till the end of 2021 I expect things will be pretty much the same as they are now.

It wasn't so much that I was endorsing NBC Gold, but just stating that NBC has the exclusive on the TdF live broadcast of the TdF in the USA and I think full broadcast of the replays of entire stages. So the OP wanted to see the Tdf. So if the OP is in the USA, then they'll need to watch it on NBC.

NBC has broadcast it on both the NBC sports network and through the NBC sports gold. So until NBC sports goes belly up for good as far as cycling goes, I'm not going to waste my time looking elsewhere for TdF live and full stage replays in the USA.