View Single Post
Old 09-06-19, 09:03 AM
CarloM

Bikes: 2019 TCR Advanced SL1 Disc; 2018 Cervelo S3 SRAM eTap HRD; 2020 Giant Revolt Advanced

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
Liked 128 Times in 100 Posts
The problem is clearly the app on my iOS beta (not sure if the fault is in the app or the beta). The WU111 unit clearly works, my Roam senses and connects with it. I just double checked on the PC E Tube program and it works and has the most up-to-date firmware. And most importantly, I see on the web that if I had "bricked" it, it would have bricked the bike. Everything works and shifts perfectly. The iPhone app meanwhile, spins in that stupid gear circle endlessly. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled it, gone through the tutorial, and it says "firmware detected" then downloaded then spinning circle. But I haven't even turned on the pairing yet on my Di2 junction box! So this "firmware" it's sensing...is it for the app? Who knows, but the app is broken af for me on beta iOS13.1

Update: I just used the update sensors on my Wahoo App and configured the gearing (52-36 and 11-28T) and suddenly now D-Fly 1 and 2 are also working. So now I have all gear info on my Roam, as well as being able to cycle through pages by clicking on the top buttons of my shifters.

It is clearly the iPhone app that is the problem (or the beta iOS).