Old 09-19-20, 09:03 AM
KC8QVO

Bikes: Surly Disk Trucker, 2014 w/Brooks Flyer Special saddle, Tubus racks - Duo front/Logo Evo rear, 2019 Dahon Mariner D8, Both bikes share Ortlieb Packer Plus series panniers, Garmin Edge 1000

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
Liked 115 Times in 99 Posts
Originally Posted by a_d_a_m
The NE Ohio forecast looks (surprisingly) good for most of the coming week, but if you plan to get up near Cleveland anytime in the last few 2-4 days of this month, rain appears imminent. Not sure of your route, but most of the crushed gravel should be plenty dry for most of the week.
If I could already be out it would be perfect weather. But I can't just jump on the bike and go so the weather is bound to change some. I have a meeting tomorrow that will guide planning mostly. The 1st weekend in October there is also a family get-together out-of-state. I am not sure how likely it would be I'd go anyway, but we'll see where trip planning lands come next week and go from there.

I have friends with a place near Port Clinton. I'm half way thinking of going up that direction. Maybe there then cleveland and down, or the other way around. Don't know. Lots of ideas.
Likes For KC8QVO: