View Single Post
Old 04-05-20, 10:48 AM
merziac

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4511 Post(s)
Liked 6,378 Times in 3,667 Posts
Originally Posted by Kilroy1988
I agree with that! Need more photos! Very glad the bike is working well.

To be honest I was in no small part informed by your Strawberry build to ponder ditching a couple of rather expensive restorations of cool 1950s British bikes in order to have a custom frame built... It's something I've wanted for a while! Still just a thought.

Again, more photos, please!
That is the toughest part of this, I probably could have put 10 other projects on the road if I hadn't done this but you only have a few chances to do this so it got done.

I could very well end up being sorry I dropped a ton on this with the mess we are in now. Fortunately its almost paid for and I had most of the parts well beforehand so it was a little less painful getting this done.

Lots of pics in the main thread that I added and I 'll work on getting more, weather looks better this week so we'll see.