View Single Post
Old 05-21-20, 07:52 PM
oik01

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Originally Posted by tomato coupe
Are you sure that is a size 58 frame? It looks smaller to me.
Yeah ... its a size 58... I have a 80 mm stem on it though because I thought it would relieve my neck pain if I decreased reach. The bike comes with a 110 mm which was admittedly a stretch and the 100 mm felt ok but only with the saddle way forward and lower than I like. Perhaps 90 mm was my proper position +- more angle up to increase stack. It seems from you guys' comments my position is all messed up. I contacted a local bike fitter but they're not taking appointments because of COVID which is understandable. Interestingly I first noticed my pains after switching to a short saddle. Do you guys know if that could've had anything to do with it or is it just a coincidence. I have played a lot with saddle tilt and position without relief. I might just try and find the old saddle and put it on just as a last resort.

Since the handlebar seems the biggest point of contention. It is the Profile Design Dromo Pro : https://www.modernbike.com/product-2126176668
Wonder if anyone here has had luck setting this one up in the past. I believe a lot of their products are made to take aerobars on top.