Old 12-27-12, 03:49 AM
John_hunt

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
cloverdale

Originally Posted by Ryan87LX
After a few too many years off, I pulled my old bike down from the garage rafters and blew the cobwebs off. I gave it a little tune up, and it's back on the road.

I bought the bike about 15 years ago, and I've put tons of miles on it through the years. However, I was looking around on the web, and couldn't find any information on the manufacturer. The bike is a BRC 'ripper', and as I recall was supposed to be a pretty good bike at the time.

Is the company now defunct, or were they bought out by someone else, or???

Thanks for any information.
Stu Boyes bought my grandparents house , barn , on 5 acers next door to us in 1963 .
southeast corner of 188th and 56th ave Cloverdale . A church there now , and a lot of houses . Grandfather had 10 acers and dad had the 10 acers next door .
He was an importer who would travel to Japan and the UK to purchase bikes (and have the BRC emblem put on them so your bike my be from either country ) among other things . Dad got a portable short wave radio and us children also got gifts from his travels . We moved to Prince George in 1965 .
He past away a few years ago and his wife and son Tim live in Whiterock now (her in a assited living home and Tim nearby ) his two daughters , Pam & Marg are on Vancouver Island now .