Old 03-17-20, 10:50 PM
dddd
Ride, Wrench, Swap, Race

Bikes: Cheltenham-Pedersen racer, Boulder F/S Paris-Roubaix, Varsity racer, '52 Christophe, '62 Continental, '92 Merckx, '75 Limongi, '76 Presto, '72 Gitane SC, '71 Schwinn SS, etc.

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
Liked 1,295 Times in 865 Posts
This is another type of issue where bicyclists and bike shops need to be assertive to their rights, or be trivialized (have rights trivialized) versus the car/truck driving populace.

My local discount grocery store, I hope doesn't end up being a local ground zero. Two days in a row I come across employees with a cough!

Tonight I went in to see the mgr, after getting over-charged (on qty for big potting-soil bags, and on per-item price on canned salmon fillets). I brought my receipts and got my $20 refund, ended up regretting the trip (on my bike) because after talking to the mgr she let out a cough.

I'm healthy enough where I more or less expect to contract this virus soon and just gut it out at home. I hope this isn't unrealistic (I haven't had the flu in over a dozen years).
I am starting to suspect a high infection rate at this point with most exhibiting minimal symptoms. I could be wrong if there is a cold virus making the rounds.

Today's group ride was cancelled yesterday, but four of us apparently hadn't yet read the email(?). Very cold ride start but a nice ride.
I went shopping for a coffin after the ride but found they were completely sold out.